Alumoferrous coagulant (mixed type coagulant)
Alumoferrous coagulant falls referrers to the aluminum sulfate based mixed coagulants category and is manufactured with partial aluminum replacement for ferrous compounds.
It is used for drinking and household water treatment, sewage sanitation, in textile, leather and other industries.
|Appearance||Non-packing plates, formless unsized lumps of not more than 10 kg of yellow or brown-yellow color|
|Insoluble in water substances weight content, %, not more than||2.0|
|Aluminum compounds weight content calculated for aluminum oxide, %, not more than||12.0|
|Ferrous compounds weight content calculated for ferrous oxide (III), %, not less than||2.5|
|Iron to aluminum molar ratio||0.130.15|
|Hydrogen index (рН) of solution with basal substance weight content 0.5% calculated for the sum of Аl2О3 and Fе2О3 oxides||2.5±0.3|
|Arsenic weight content calculated for arsenic oxide (III), %, not more than||0.003|
- coagulant dose reduction on 20—25 % in recalculation for aluminum oxide, does not reduce the treated water quality,
- provided the correct treatment procedure is chosen, residual aluminum and iron content in the treated water does not exceed
SaN PiN 220.127.116.114-01requirements,
- coagulating ability independence on the treated water temperature,
- possible application at runoffs with considerable alkaline stock,
- increase of efficiency of water purification from organic impurities determined by permanganate oxidation index for 30—50 % as compared to aluminum sulfate,
- recommended for drinking and household water treatment instead of aluminum sulfate in cold season at water temperature below 10 °С.
Shelf life: unconditioned
Soft «big-bag» sacks with polyethylene inserts or in bulk.
Any kind of transport.
To order right now please fill in the order form. Our managers will answer all your questions: